We have the pleasure to invite you to the 2023 FDIBA Conference in a hybrid format, which this year is titled:
Science and Innovations for Sustainable Development
The conference is organized by the Faculty of German Engineering and Industrial Management Education at the Technical University of Sofia and covers topics within the research activities of the Faculty.
The topics are divided into three fields:
Computer science and communications
Economics and Management
- Robotics and Automation
- Measurement and Control
- Intelligent Sensors and Actuators
- Electronic System Design
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Micro- and Nanomechatronics
- Mechanical System Design
- High-Frequency Technology, Microwave Engineering
- Communication networks
- Internet of things
- Internet of Everything
- Dependable and secure systems
- Cyber-physical systems
- Signal processing
- Language processing
- Artificial intelligence
- Audio and video processing, image processing
- Database systems
- Big Data storing and processing, Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Bioinformatics and Computational biology
- eHealth and eLearning
- Computer Hardware
- Operating systems
- User interfacing and WEB-Programming
- Change of business models
- Business Automation
- Digital marketing and marketing of innovative products
- Production management
- State policy and financial institutions in high-tech production management
- Intellectual property management and policies
- Principles of new type companies’ creation in the digital production industry
- Transfer of technologies
- Engineering Education
- Human labour concept, employment, skills and human force strategy
The research papers presented at the conference are going to be published in the open access conference proceeding ISSN 2535-132X (printed); ISSN 2535-1338 (online).
The conference will take place:
On 30 November – 01 December 2023
in Sofia, Bulgaria
One of the main goals of the organizing committee is to bring the reported papers to the attention of the largest possible audience. Therefore, the conference publications will be publicly available free of charge.
The papers of the conference participants should comply with the following requirements:
1. The language of the papers can be either English or German, as the authors find more suitable. The papers must have a title and an abstract both in English and in German.
2. The papers should not be less than 4 pages and no longer than 8 pages.
3. The papers can be reported in English or in German.
4. All the references should be in Roman script.
5. The deadline for paper submission will be strictly enforced.
6. Only the papers reported at the conference will be published in the proceedings.
Please Note: Papers are accepted ONLY via the Conference Management System. Please register and upload your paper through the “Web Portal” menu item above.
1. Initial paper submission:
30 September 20 October 2023
2. Notification of acceptance:
10 October 30 October 2023
3. Submission of final papers:
20 October 10 November 2023
You can find detailed instructions for the formatting of the papers in the templates below. If you use Microsoft Word, please select the template corresponding to the language that you will use for your paper. The LaTeX template is bilingual.